Does your condo need a kitchen remodel? Condo living is on the rise—especially among young Americans—due to the affordability and cost-efficiently they provide, as well as their prime location to restaurants, shops, and more.
And, just because a condo isn’t a home in the traditional sense, doesn’t mean that it can’t feel like a home. Because condos are so popular today, condo kitchen remodeling services are at an all-time high as well. This allows condo owners to create exceptional interiors and spaces that provide year-around, functional living.
One area of a condo that you’ll see a lot of folks investing money into is their kitchen. But, it’s not just so that they can have a beautiful space to impress guests. Millennials, who are a core base of condo owners, are also choosing to cook at home and therefore want a kitchen that allows them to do so.
If you’re looking to update your condo’s kitchen, then Puustelli is the perfect place to when. Our Scandinavian kitchen cabinets look great in any condo, and here’s why:
Condos Are Modern, so Your Kitchen Should Be Too
Because more and more condos are popping up due to an increase in demand, these newly built condos are created with modern layouts and features. However, if your condo’s kitchen doesn’t embody the contemporary aesthetic that you want, Puustelli is here to help.
Though our designs are rooted in Scandinavian design, these design elements are truly timeless and have also been updated to fit the extremely modern, clean, and functionality that we expect out of the kitchens of today.
Another prevalent theme of modern kitchens today is that they incorporate sustainable elements, whether it’s using high-performance appliances, installing cabinets void of harmful chemicals (like Puustelli’s), or avoiding using endangered wood species (another benefit of our cabinets, sustainable kitchens are in these days.
In addition to not using formaldehyde-based glues, MDF, chipboard, or endangered wood species, our cabinet biocomposite frames are also 100% recyclable. Click here to learn more about our ecologically sustainable kitchen solutions.
Add Some Warmth and Nature to Your Interior During Those Long Winters
You know those days when you step outside, and your face hurts, but then 5 minutes later, it’s gone completely numb? Yeah, during those times it’s probably best to stay inside. But thriving in a condo during those long winter months can be tough. It won’t take long before cabin fever starts to set in, and you go crazy as you long for the days of spring.
With the right interior details, though, you can add warmth and life to your condo so that those winter months fly by. With Puustelli kitchen cabinets, you’ll get just that.
Just take a glance at our gallery, and you’ll see what we’re talking about. One of the principles of Scandinavian design is seamlessly integrating natural elements. This helps bring an immeasurable amount of warmth, comfort, and nature into a condo.
In other words, with Puustelli kitchen cabinets, you’ll bring natural elements into your home that will combat those concrete jungle vibes.
Puustelli Cabinets Are Easy to Install For a Streamlined Build
One reason why some condo owners may be hesitant to revamp their kitchen is that they don’t want to deal with having people in their home for weeks and weeks on end until it’s finally finished.
At Puustelli, we completely understand this fear. That’s why we designed our cabinets to be much, much easier to put together when compared to traditional cabinets and kitchens. Crafting your new dream condo kitchen typically takes no longer than a week to a week and a half. In other words, we’ll be out of there so fast, you’ll wonder if we were ever there at all!
Reach Out Today and Stop By Our Showroom to Get Started!
If you’re interested in creating a gorgeous, functional kitchen for your condo, then don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We’ll work with you from the getgo to craft the perfect kitchen.
Our simple process is as follows:
- Coffee at Our Showroom
- Stop by for a complimentary meeting at our showroom where you’ll get a sense of what we’re all about and how we can help create the perfect condo kitchen
- Home Visit
- We’ll then come by your condo for a complimentary visit where our talented designers will start taking notes, measuring, and documenting to ensure that every detail is perfect.
- 3D Design Review and Design Agreement
- The next step is a workshop where we’ll provide some detailed design drafts at no cost to you. During this time, we encourage collaboration and communication to swap out materials, colors, and functionality so that everything is just as you want it.
- Designing Your Dream Kitchen
- Once the Design Agreement is signed, we’ll have another meeting at the showroom where you’ll browse and choose all of the details that make up your kitchen.
- Contract Signing
- Once the design work is complete, we’ll review and finalize all the materials with you.
- Remodeling and Installation
- Now the real fun begins as you’ll see your kitchen come to life right before your very eyes in a timely manner that won’t interrupt your day-to-day.
- Final Review
- We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your new kitchen before officially finishing the project. We also have a 30-year warranty on our cabinetry, so you can rest assured that your new, stunning kitchen is built to last.
Contact us here to kick things off!